Are you aware of the alarming increase in workcare injuries caused by aggression and violence?
- How well are you and your staff equipped to cope with a situation where students/clients exhibit a behaviour of concern?
- Do you induct your new staff and continually upgrade your existing staff with professional development?
- Do your staff have the personal awareness and the professional skills to understand and apply what constitutes the relevant degree of physical intervention and when it is required?
This presentation also aims to increase your awareness and promote a positive understanding of the prevention and management of aggression.
Empower your staff to create a non violent, respectful culture in your work environment.
Immediate benefits will include:
- An increase in your staff’s professional skill base, improved teamwork and morale;
- Reinvigorating their passion and confidence for working in a challenging environment; and
- Leading to an overall reduction in staff injuries.
All of the teaching is undertaken in a professional and caring manner and the program is designed to reinforce preventative strategies and to equip your staff with the necessary skills to provide a duty of care.
James and his professional staff can tailor a program for your school/centre at your workplace or our purpose built and unique training centre at Lancefield, a pleasant one hour drive from Melbourne in the beautiful Macedon Ranges. ( For further information see the Wu Lin Retreat page).