What module lessons are available?
Our online diploma courses include
- Traditional Goju Ryu Karate
- Tai Chi Chuan (99 Authentic Tai Chi Form of China)
- Ba Gua Zhang
- Hsing I Chuan
- Taiwan White Crane
What is contained in the modules?
The modules contain items of study that progress in a sequential manner, with each module building upon the previous. For example, there may be a form with explication of movements and function. In addition, we offer sub-training to complement the item, as well as never-before-seen footage of lessons in Japan, China and Taiwan during the 1970s, ’80s, and ’90s. Many lessons and demonstrations are great for comparisons to see what I have witnessed in the evolution of Martial Arts over the past 50 years.
How can we get together in the future?
- Option 1: In this global village we live in, communication over long distances is easier than ever before. I am available via email, telephone and Skype sessions by mutual arrangement.
- Option 2: I live in Australia but it’s a big swim from other continents! My home is at WU LIN RETREAT in Lancefield, Victoria Australia. It is a unique, purpose built Martial and Healing Arts Retreat in the Macedon Ranges. Members can visit or stay for short or long intervals to study specific items by prior arrangement. There are economical rooms for overseas and interstate members to stay in comfort and enjoy the ambience of living and training in the forest.
- Option 3: Workshops can be arranged in your town/city. I can come to you to instruct your students/friends and organize separate one on one lessons for yourself.
How long do the lesson instalments last?
The lessons are designed for about a three month study period at the end of which you will be assessed by your video performance.
Can I apply sooner than three months to receive my next instalment?
Yes, once your video performance has been viewed and you have received a favourable result you may apply as soon as you wish.
What do I receive in my next instalment?
You will receive a new body of information to train with for a period of approximately three months. Within that period you can apply for a free Skype session (30 minutes) to ask any questions about the material or discuss any difficulty you may be experiencing.
More or Less is Ok!
The quantity of material you will receive will be personally tailored to your needs and abilities. If you are finding the content easy and progressing quickly, the intensity can be bumped up and additional material can be included in your next module. If you are struggling to keep up with the pace of the material, then the next module can be reduced to give you time to catch up. If there is any part of the material that you need clarification on, I will send you an additional tutorial that addresses your concerns in depth and in detail.
Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like over email or otherwise. I am always happy to help in any way I can.